GEO SH Gas Engine Oil Series
Summit Synthetic SH Gas Engine Oils GEO SH-30 and GEO SH-40 are ashless and have an excellent gas engine additive package containing anti-wear agents, oxidation inhibitors and detergent-dispersants. Summit GEO SH-130 and GEO SH-140 are 100 percent full synthetic, PAO-Ester formulation with low ash, medium TBN formulations and an excellent additive package.
The end user benefits that can be anticipated with the use of Summit GEO SH Series include:
- Fuel economy improvements
- Engine thermal efficiency improvements
- Horsepower improvements in BHP-hr throughout the load range
- Oil consumption reductions
- Cleaner engine operations & clean up of old deposits
- Significant reductions in engine wear
- Negligible oil degradation due to nitration while operating at lean (low O2 exhaust) conditions
- Extended ODI 2 to 3 times beyond petroleum-based GEOs
- Easier cold weather starting
Summit Synthetic Gas Engine Oils are recommended for service in two or four cycle gas engines, naturally aspirated and turbo-charged, in all types of service.