In 1996, Summit Industrial Products became a member of The Klüber Group. Being a part of Klüber expanded Summit’s worldwide market and provided the ultimate edge in technological support for our research and development team.
With more than 80 years of experience, ample expertise in the industry, numerous certifications, some 140 research and development engineers and other technical specialists as well as high-performance testing facilities, Klüber is one of the leading specialty lubricant suppliers worldwide.
What is the Kluber Group?
Klüber Lubrication was founded by Theodor Klüber in Munich in 1929, and to this day their headquarters are located there. Klüber’s approximately 1900 employees work for its customers in more than 30 countries. More than 900 of those employees are sales specialists, working in close contact with customers to develop ideas for new, even more efficient and eco-friendly specialty lubricants.
You will find the Guiding Principles and The Klüber Group’s Code of Conduct at www.fcs-muenchen.com. In addition, Klüber has developed guidelines for the specific requirements of their business model, the markets they serve and their customers. They govern Klüber’s business practices:
- We focus on the customer.
- Our employees are our strength.
- We are aware of our responsibility for people and the environment.
- Innovation is decisive for our success.
- Suppliers and service providers are our partners.
- Economy is not contradictory to quality, environmental protection and workplace safety.
- We are responsible for our products.
- We communicate in the form of an open and sincere dialogue.