Summit’s RHT Series - Keep Your System Running Clean and Efficient for Maximum Productivity
June 08, 2021
Compressor lubrication provides essential support at the heart of closed-loop refrigeration systems. Lubricant functions include:
- Reducing friction of wear components to maximize component life
- Removing waste heat generated during compression
- Providing a fluid seal for rotor gaps
- Inhibiting formation of rust and corrosion
- Transferring particulate to strainers / filters to clean the system
For many years naphthenic lubricants were the preferred choice for refrigeration applications; however, these products are notorious for excessive oil carryover and sludge formation. Today’s operational requirements call for advanced lubrication solutions designed to outperform the shortcomings of naphthenic products.
That's why Summit has spent years formulating the right refrigeration lubricant for the industry. The result is the RHT Series.
The RHT Series are highly refined, hydrotreated ammonia compressor lubricants. They outperform naphthenic oils by meeting the demands of closed-loop ammonia refrigeration systems.
- Reduced oil carryover
- Superior cleanliness
- Superior chemical and thermal stability
- Enhanced wear protection
- Lower foaming tendency
- Extended oil drain interval capability
- Less oil make-up
Spend less time cleaning strainers, replacing filters and draining oil. Now is the right time to update and upgrade your refrigeration system to the Summit RHT Series.
Contact the experts at Summit. Your refrigeration system will have a cleaner, more efficient system for higher productivity.